6.13.2013

past and future

so, hello guysI want to talk  my  past.

And my past was really crazy! when I was a child, I was so humble, I hadn’t any friend ! I played only with myself and I didn’t feel lonely. But I met a lot of people and I understood that it's cool to have friends! You meet with them and talk about different things, about food, and h/w...asf and it's great!!!
I have never had many friends (but it's not problem for me)))
Either way on one day I decided to become stronger.I think beauty make us strong for this reason and I began dress well and dye hair and to do make-up.

(And at that moment I thought that I look really cool XD)

But I didn’t stop and went forward, and now I am who I am !
I'm learn languages (japanese, korean and english) 
And now I study photoraphy (and very good)
So, and now i don't do such stupid mistakes made before and it's wonderful, now my friends and parents support me and I am very happy! thank you very much! you are the best for me!

so, good luck to me !!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий